Texas (Mid-Tex Division) Energy Efficiency Program
Let us pay you to conserve energy and lower your energy bills!
Qualified residential customers in Texas may be eligible for up to $1,500 in free energy savings materials and supplies to help reduce energy consumption and lower energy utility bills.
This program is implemented through our energy assistance agencies and provides free energy savings
materials and supplies to qualifying customers of Atmos Energy's Mid-Tex Division. Qualified customers may be eligible to receive
energy saving products and services (depending on location and availability), such as:
- Gas Piping - Inside Home Repair (Limit: $500)
- Customer Owned Gas Yard Line Repair (Limit: $500)
- Gas Water Heater Replacement
- Gas Heater Replacement
- Insulation - Attic
- Insulation - Wall
- Gas Water Heater Blanket
- Duct Sealing
- Caulking, Weatherstripping, Duct Sealing, Wall Outlet Covers, Aerators
To find out if you qualify or for more information, call Atmos Energy at 1-888-286-6700 or sign up at your
local energy assistance agency.
Current Atmos Energy Customers who meet the following criteria are eligible to participate in the Atmos Energy Mid-Tex Keeping the Warmth Program:
- Low Income - Low-income customers can request assistance thru all agencies that distribute funds for the Atmos Energy "Share the Warmth"
Program. These agencies will qualify customers to ensure they are eligible to receive assistance. Agencies that allocate assistance funds
denote a customer as "Low Income", a status that lasts for one year.
- Senior Citizen - The primary account holder can request eligibility through all agencies that distribute funds for the Atmos Energy
"Sharing the Warmth" Program. These agencies will qualify senior citizens primarily using their Social Security number, which is verified
through the Social Security Administration. Any Atmos Energy customer that is or turns 65 years old in that year and meets income guidelines
that qualifies as a low-income household for state or federal assistance programs is eligible.